Hello there

P

PandaLuver

Original poster
I'm new here and I was introduced by a friend. I can be shy at first but i'm not a shy person. I love to meet new people and I LOVE BRITTY!!! I can be busy and off put at times, but I generally love to make people happy and take care of them the best way i can. Did I say I love Britty? With that being said, pleasure to meet you all.

-----

Psssst.....Britty was here. I'm right next to her and stole the comp. Jinx sucks balls. :D

YES! Fresh members! I'm Zypher, also talking to you indirectly right now~ I'll help you with anything you need! I also love Britty!

NUH UH! NUH UH! I JUST LIKE HOLDING THE BALLS INBETWEEN MY TEETH! NO SUCKING INVOLVED!

You suck on them Jinx. No lie! 8D

Zy, I love you~ <3

Welcome, Malia!! <33 I'M SO HAPPY YOU'RE HERE.

Welcome to the site.

More FNGs?

*Preps the meat grinder.*

At this rate I'll have my stew done in no time.

SO WHAT IF HE LIKES TO SUCK BALLS??! HERE AT IWAKU WE ACCEPT EACH OTHER FOR OUR DIFFERENCES AND ALL OF THE RETARTED PEOPLE!

AND WHATS WITH THE PANDA-ISM AROUND HERE LATELY? THIS IS AT LEAST THE SECOND DEWD WITH THAT WORD IN HIS/HER NAME.......RECENTLY! DID YOU BECOME A FAN BEFORE THEY BECAME EXTINCT?? DO YOU OFTEN DRESS UP IN FREAKY COSTUMES THAT ARE.........PANDA-THEMED?? DO YOU ENJOY LONG WALKS IN THE PLACES WHERE RAIN-FORESTS USED TO BE OR DO YOU ENJOY SITTING YOUR ARSE ON A COUCH MADE OF MATERIALS FROM SAID RAIN-FORESTS??

WHAT I REALLY WANNA KNOW....

*RING RING RING* HEEY! HOW YOU DOIN'? SORRY, CAN I GET YOUR NAME.....AND YOUR NUMBER, AAAND I'LL GET BACK TO YOU!

Welcome to Iwaku and have a pleasant stay humping Britty's leg.