Varies, usually evenings
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi
Hey, just wanted to do a drive by introduction so I don't forget. I'm kiro, go by he/him or they/them, I've been doing a mix of rp for...too long now. After knowing about iwaku for a decade I figured would actually take the time to look around here.

I guess heads up info, I have some rust to shake off with my writing. The last time I did anything serious that wasn't tabletop world building was 2016. Also, I type fast and sometimes my fingers skip words. I try to catch those mistakes, but if I miss something I don't mind having a brick thrown at me for clarification. Occasionally if I'm on my phone my predictive text causes similar issues. Again, something I try to catch as much as possible.

That stuff aside, I've done a lot of forum based, chat, and tabletop rp. I've tried and am fine in most genres at this point, I'm just sortof looking to get back into writing again and to ease back into online communities based around it.

Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
HELLO, KIRO, IN ALL CAPS! WELCOME.
I spent too long looking for a good and simple "Hello" gif, so I hope this will suffice
Gif - dance.gif

giphy.gif

Sup' Kiro! Welcome officially to Iwaku after so long;

To treat you like all the new comers, the best place to start getting familiarized with places is the super duty helpful Newbie Navigation! And of course, questions? Feel free to ask any of the interns or staff that are wandering around with green names!

Yeah, I've read through some of it already. Need to do more of that and also lurking before I start actually doing anything. Maybe join the discord.

Unrelated, you know you're getting older when you can resist the urge to be a sarcastic shit in the off chance someone you don't know will take it wrong.

Yeah, I've read through some of it already. Need to do more of that and also lurking before I start actually doing anything. Maybe join the discord.

Unrelated, you know you're getting older when you can resist the urge to be a sarcastic shit in the off chance someone you don't know will take it wrong.
And the Sasswhale lives on!

Probe around def, stalk some ppls rps and read through [NOT MINE, GTFO] and def hit up the discord for the fun of getting to know peeps :)

D:

I feel so singled out. Was it my gif? Was the gif too much? Do you want a better one?
Gif- Markiplier mic.gif

• Haha
Reactions: iridescent
Mod told me to. And also told me not to, technically.

Welcome to Iwaku, kiro!

We accept your driveby intro with open arms. May you find all the stories and friends that you're looking for here on Iwaku :D If you need any extra help finding anything, let us know! (And please, stalk to your heart's content. As long as you're not bothering anyone, I think any public thread is free game to read >:3c)

Have a great day <3

Welcome, fellow rusty one, to Iwaku!

Hello and welcome!

hello and welcome to the site, kiro!

hope to see you around!!
5e48c6ed0db25888e85f537b64e86b9c.gif