I keep look out everyday
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Action, fantasy, romance, supernatural, slice of life, crime, drama
"Hello!" hits the mic a little making a loud noise. "Hello, can everyone hear me? Alright, I'm Sapphire some call me Saph. I've been working on this thing called roleplay for a little over 10 yrs. Am I good at it sure I've been told I am. But I always have room for improvement im not perfect of course. Anywho I usually write action, fantasy, and romance. supernatural and slice of life. I also can write as much as para to multi para I might do more if the story Is good. Other than roleplaying I enjoy collecting Funo pops, and comics and reading romance novels. I hope haven't bored you if you have got this part well good for you! If you are interested please message me and we can discuss something. Hopefully, we can start an amazing story!

Welcome to the site. We are glad to have you!

Reactions: Sapphire Moon
Welcome to the site. We are glad to have you!
Thank you for the warm welcome I look forward to meeting more people ^^.

Welcome to Iwaku, Sapphire Moon! Don't worry, there's plenty of fun people here on site :^) Let us know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Iwaku, Sapphire Moon! Don't worry, there's plenty of fun people here on site :^) Let us know if you have any questions.
Thank you so much:) Don't seem like people talk much here. Hope that changes.

Oh we're plenty chatty! Unfortunately a lot of activity happens in private messages, so it's a little misleading to newcomers. But you're more than welcome to check out our Partner Connections area and seek out like minded writers for a story!

Oh we're plenty chatty! Unfortunately a lot of activity happens in private messages, so it's a little misleading to newcomers. But you're more than welcome to check out our Partner Connections area and seek out like minded writers for a story!
Ohh is that what happened I wondered why I wasn't getting anything in my mail or anything on my profile. I will try out the forum you suggested. Ohh I looked and saw I've already posted in there and haven't heard anything.