Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Any and all
Hello there! My name is Yennefer but you may call me Yen or Ella. I am new to this forum but have close to fifteen years' of writing and roleplaying experience. I am always on the hunt for more communites where I may branch out and expand my writing horizons. There's really not all that much I don't enjoy reading or writing about. I rather enjoy supernatural, dystopia/end of the world, and fantasy settings. I am a novelist and usually write rather large posts for my partners. I am disabled and do not work, so I spend the majority of my time at home on my laptop. My other hobbies include singing, collecting minerals and natural specimens, and reading. I can be quite shy so reaching out first can be difficult for me, but I do my best to take the bull by the horns. Contrary to my social anxieties I do love to meet new people and make friends with the people that I have the pleasure of writing with. I don't watch a lot of media these days, as I am going blind and sitting in one positon for too long gives me a bit of grief, but there are a few that still pique my interest. Mainly, as you may have guessed by my username, that is The Witcher. I'm also a gamer - The Last of Us and Dead by Daylight are the two favorites that come to mind.
Anyhow, it's a pleasure to be here and I look forward to making new friends and finding a few roleplay partners. I am excited to explore the site!

Toss a coooiiiin to your witcheeer

HELLO AND WELCOME~ I find hanging out in General Chatting and replying to topics can help ease some of that social shyness and meet peoples while you hunt for partners! 8D I hope you can find some good ones!

O'valley of plenty, o'valley of plenttyyy~

Thank you for the welcome and the advice! c: I'll do my best to bust out of my shell in general chatting. ♥ cheers to you!

Hello! Welcome!

Welcome to Iwaku, yennefer! Yennefer was my favorite character. I adore The Witcher and am so ready for the origin series to come out.

But anyways, please feel free to reach out to me or any staff member if you need any further assistance. We're more than happy to help. 😁

Good luck and happy writing! 🤍

heyo, welcome! rounding back to what diana said, i think general chatting would be a wonderful area to get out of your shell a little! join in one the nonsense <3

Welcome to Iwaku! We have lots of amazing players who are super patient and kind, so never be afraid to reach out or ask for help. ^^