2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Horror, Suspense.
Hi, I'm Zackymas, but you can call me Zack or Zacky. Some veterans might recognise my name, from long ago. I used to RP here years ago, which seeded in me a profound love for literature and writing, which is perhaps why I stopped RPing and focused on writing my own stories alone. It's not like I decided to stop RPing, more like, it stopped being important. But I do remember how fun it was, and now that my writing muscles have started to rust, and I lack a community to write with, what better moment to make my glorious return? During the time I was away, my grammar improved considerably, so please do ignore my old posts, I beg you. My style and preferences developed also as I found my niche in suspense and low fantasy.

So, if I haven't bored you yet, I'd be more than pleased to play again with all of you. Have a nice day~.

Welcome home, Zack.

Reactions: Zackymas
Glad to see you back! :) Everyone needs to take a break once in awhile

Welcome back. I think you may have been before my time, but I'm always happy to make a new friend! Suspense eh? Do elaborate....

Welcome back. I think you may have been before my time, but I'm always happy to make a new friend! Suspense eh? Do elaborate....
Well, where you around 3 years ago?
With suspense I do refer to borderline horror. To face the unknown, to gather information, like solving a mystery, against odds that make your skin crawl, that's what I refer to when I say "suspense".

I joined the beginning of September in 2016 so...for a bit I was.

And horror is the one genre that I can't seem to do justice. I don't watch horror, so that's probably why.I think my imagination is just a little too vivid for that. I have the most terrible nightmares if I even hear the music. I know it's silly but everyone has their thing I guess.

Now if you ever want to attempt a whodunit, a la Agatha Christie...hit me up.