Hello there

V

Vorpral

Original poster
So, fairly new here and when it comes to finding a roleplay partner I've been having some difficulties. I was hoping that perhaps I could find someone here, I'm into fantasy roleplays or roleplays with fantasy elements in it. Though lately I have been craving for Dragon Age: Inquisition crossovers and I've been dying to share my ideas with someone, I have a lot going on in my mind when it comes to ideas and romances. It's gonna take me some time to get used to how things work here so I hope you can be a bit patient with me.

Hi Vorpal, welcome to Iwaku! I'm sure you'll be able to find plenty of partners here, especially for fantasy RPs :D the most popular kind, I think! There was a Dragon Age Inquisition Group RP that opened up a while back. It filled up really fast so there is definitely a fanbase for the series here! There's a good chance you'll find something!

If you need help with anything, don't be too shy to ask :3 Hope you find a good partner to scratch that RP itch!

I will be honest I wasn't expecting someone to reply and I felt heart warmed by it, I don't have a lot of people replying to my stuff on the internet in general so it feels a little strange for me ^^" but thanks for the greeting :) I did try to attempt to post a thread in Partner Connections but so far I ain't got nothing which is killing me XD

However I've noticed that at the top of the thread titles they have these little things that say "Always open" and "Partner Request", will those help me find a partner better? And how do I add them?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Spekkun
Welcome!

When you post a thread, the section above the 'Thread Title' box should show a dropdown menu with the available prefixes for the forum section - pick as many as you need. You should be able to do much the same if you edit a pre-existing opening post.

Awh :"D you're very welcome :3 A lot of people don't post introductions for various reasons, that being one of them, so when they do I must greet them and welcome them into the Iwaku community :D speaking of which, mayhaps you'd love to join the Iwaku Discord? There's almost always a conversation going on there and most of the community is there, myself included!

Don't worry :D give it some time, someone will come to you eventually! Maybe you should also look at others, as well as group RPs? You'll probably find something that'll hook you really well o.o I do several times!

Uh yeah, what Shizuochan said, he beat me to it D: but that's how it's done!!

Alrighty, thank you both so very much for this :) I'll check out the discord community as soon as possible and scroll around here. I'm not much of a group roleplay person, I'm more into one on one since I just find groups to be a little cluttered, at least in my opinion anyways. Any suggestions on where I should look? Still trying to navigate myself through this ^^"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Spekkun
Alrighty, thank you both so very much for this :) I'll check out the discord community as soon as possible and scroll around here. I'm not much of a group roleplay person, I'm more into one on one since I just find groups to be a little cluttered, at least in my opinion anyways. Any suggestions on where I should look? Still trying to navigate myself through this ^^"

No problem! I understand that :D while I do still love group RPs, I mostly prefer 1x1s myself, in part for the same reasons you do. Well, you can scroll through other people's Partner Connections threads :3 that is the best way to find a partner, really.

No problem! I understand that :D while I do still love group RPs, I mostly prefer 1x1s myself, in part for the same reasons you do. Well, you can scroll through other people's Partner Connections threads :3 that is the best way to find a partner, really.
Alrighty, I'll go try that out right now :) meanwhile I am working up the nerve to say hello in one of the groups in the discord chat, lordy loo are my nerves getting to me. Wish me luck! XD

Just another quick question, how do I PM someone? Things here are still slightly confusing to me >~<