Hello there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nucleep

Original poster
...it's Nucleep! Now, you probably haven't heard of me. But I've been on various other places on the internet, so if you know me from those places, stop reading now. I'll just be repeating info you probably already know.

I'm here to RP (obviously, otherwise what would I be doing here), but I'm also interested in lots of other things. But I can be quite forgetful at times with everything on my plate, so if you never hear from me again here, it's normal. I hope I'll have fun here!

If you want to know about me, check out my profile. Sorry if this is short, but I can't help it. Those that have even heard of me know that much. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Iwaku :) Glad to have ya!

Welcome to the S.S Iwaku, Nucleep. Have a cookie.

Hello, Nucleep! That's an interesting name, I must say. c: What sort of roleplays do you enjoy?

Hiya Nucleep~

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you find plenty more friends (and people who seem to know you) around the site! If you've got any questions about how to navigate the site or anything like that, don't hesitate to ask someone with a red or baby blue name! You can also go to our new and improved Newbie Care Package for anything you might want from us, the staff!

I don't think it's so short, I think it's pretty good to be honest! :D <3

Welcome to the world of Iwaku! :D <3 Allow me to give you the link to the very handy guide called Getting Started ! as it will do exactly as the title promises ^o^!

Have fun on Iwaku, hope you'll stay here for long! :D <3

Welcome to the site! Here's hoping you find some RP's that you like. ^^

Nice to meet you. Hope to see you around.

Welcome to the S.S Iwaku, Nucleep. Have a cookie.
Thanks!
Eats cookie
Hello, Nucleep! That's an interesting name, I must say. c: What sort of roleplays do you enjoy?
Nucleep is actually short for 'nuclear creeper' (NOT nuclear sheep like some claim), if you want to know. ;)
As to roleplays I have a sci fi bent, but I still enjoy any roleplay I'm interested in.
Hiya Nucleep~

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you find plenty more friends (and people who seem to know you) around the site! If you've got any questions about how to navigate the site or anything like that, don't hesitate to ask someone with a red or baby blue name! You can also go to our new and improved Newbie Care Package for anything you might want from us, the staff!
Ooh, I might get one of those... I'll think about it.
I don't think it's so short, I think it's pretty good to be honest! :D <3

Welcome to the world of Iwaku! :D <3 Allow me to give you the link to the very handy guide called Getting Started ! as it will do exactly as the title promises ^o^!

Have fun on Iwaku, hope you'll stay here for long! :D <3
This will be useful, thank you!

Your username is striking me as extremely familiar for some reason, but I have no idea as to why (maybe I've seen it on another website or something). Oh well. Regardless of that, I'd like to say from one newbie to another - Welcome to Iwaku!

Status
Not open for further replies.