Hello There!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nicole Birdy

Original poster
Hello there! I'm new (obviously).
So who am I? Well I'm Nicole Birdy, an aspiring author, youtuber, and just a huge fangirl. I enjoy stories of all kinds and I'm very excited to be here! So, well, hey!

Hello Nicky, person I am unfamiliar with. Nice to meet you, new friend. ;;;;;;;;;DDDDDDD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
We have a lot of aspiring authors joining lately. Welcome to Iwaku! :D I'm sure this site will be super useful for your dream since we have plenty of guides that can use as a reference. If you need any help navigating the site be sure to check out the Newbie Care Package! You're also free to ask me any questions. ;^ )

We have a lot of aspiring authors joining lately. Welcome to Iwaku! :D I'm sure this site will be super useful for your dream since we have plenty of guides that can use as a reference. If you need any help navigating the site be sure to check out the Newbie Care Package! You're also free to ask me any questions. ;^ )
Lol blame our friend kimsim12 she told a few of us newbies about this place lol Haha thanks!! :D

Welcome to the Dark Side.

-blinks- @kimsim12 What exactly did I miss in the Discord, and just how many people did you invite? o3o

Anyway, hello Nicky and other people Kim invited! Is that Bella I see there? And I don't know who has the Napoleon Dynamite avatar, but whoever you are, I suspect I know you, so hi!

I didn't expect to see y'all over here, but this place is great and I hope you enjoy it! :D

-blinks- @kimsim12 What exactly did I miss in the Discord, and just how many people did you invite? o3o

Anyway, hello Nicky and other people Kim invited! Is that Bella I see there? And I don't know who has the Napoleon Dynamite avatar, but whoever you are, I suspect I know you, so hi!

I didn't expect to see y'all over here, but this place is great and I hope you enjoy it! :D
Technically everyone, but a few people declined the invitation xD

• Love
Reactions: Joan
Hey there, Nicole! Fangirl you say? Might I suggest you check out our Clans? It's on the top bar! We got a ton of groups/clans based around many fandoms, so I'm sure you'd find a couple to join and share stuff with! Anyway, have you checked out the Newbie Care Package ? It's like our site's welcome gift. I hear you even get a free avatar if you want. Or a mentor ;^)

Have fun~

Hey there, Nicole! Fangirl you say? Might I suggest you check out our Clans? It's on the top bar! We got a ton of groups/clans based around many fandoms, so I'm sure you'd find a couple to join and share stuff with! Anyway, have you checked out the Newbie Care Package ? It's like our site's welcome gift. I hear you even get a free avatar if you want. Or a mentor ;^)

Have fun~
Haha thanks!! :D

Hello Joan!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, new friend and fellow author! Welcome to Iwaku! :)

Hey! Welcome to Iwaku! I'd just like to echo what others have said about the Newbie Care Package - it's a great resource of incoming members. Welcome to Iwaku - hope you enjoy your time here!

Oh hello there person I have never spoken to ever in my life.

Ever.

Hi Nicole! Welcome to iwaku! I hope you enjoy our friendly community. I see you are already making quick friends. Go and search out some new partners and get to working on some awesome RPs. It will really help hone your writing skills.

Enjoy!

Welcome! Nothing wrong with being new! And people you don't know are just friends you haven't met yet...right? Anyway....have fun!!

Hey I have a question :)
I've been trying to get care package to work but I can't seem to figure out how to do so DX help?

@Nicole Birdy You have to comment on the thread with the request forms for what you want filled out. There are more specific instructions on the thread itself.

Welcome to hell, enjoy your stay and have a cookie.
(i tried to be original), so.. you are a fangirl of something, what is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.