Hello there!

D

dndcat

Original poster
Hello there! I am not really new to roleplaying I started on Otakuzone. I am a bit nervous coming here though since it seems so much more serious here. I hope I can find a few friends on here to help me start out with the big replies. I tend to be shy though so try not to mind if I get quiet for a while or something since I am really nervous at the moment. So thanks for reading this I hope we can be friends!

Welcome! I am Nighteh, if you need any help at all, just tell me and I am more then willing to help you.

Welcome to the site!

The community is friendly, as are the Staff, and even the evasive Admins.

There is plenty to do and join, so feel free to wander around and take a look! There is the the Creative Showcase: http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14 if you felt like doing some of the challenges to get thinking. Otherwise look through the roleplay section and find a OOC page to request to join, unless it's a Jump-In roleplay. If it's that, then go bananas.

Welcome to the site, and if your name indicates anything about D&D 3.5, I'm sure we will be in contact. *runs off to manage his two campaigns*

Thank you for showing me the link. Lots of people tend to think that's what my name means but it's something else.:smile:

Welcome to Iwaku!

I'm more of a dog person myself, but cats are cool.

2u97ebd.gif

Here's a cat high-five!