Hello there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FatherSolomon

hello, Its nice to meet you all and say hi finally. So, I've been role playing for a few years now, normally i role play the darker roles of a serial killer or things like that, I'm not one to shy away from violence though i am always willing to try out new things. I mostly keep to private role plays or smaller groups of only 2-3 people, rarely 4. My main character i am planning to make will be a old shop keeper type with some darker themes, If anyone is interested or would like me to play any other roles, please feel free to message me anytime!

Reactions: Flannel
Hi! Welcome to Iwaku :>
I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, we're a very welcoming and awesome group of people.

Nice to meet you, Solomon! You'll find yourself at home on Iwaku, since we tend to favor darker roles and themes in our roleplays, so jump right in. xD Whether it be small group roleplays of two to three people, or private roleplays, you'll find a place in here. :)

Check out the Newbie Care Package that our staff has prepared for you! It's packed with goodies to help you out, whether to guide you around the site or to help you advertise your roleplays and ideas~ Have fun!

Hello! Here, take this cookie and enjoy your stay at Iwaku.

Hello Solomon, and welcome to Iwaku! If you're looking for a partner for your RP I suggest you post a thread here SEEKING ONE ON ONE PARTNERS

I'm Tone and if you have any questions please let me know!

Hey there and welcome to Iwaku!

There are a lot of fans of darker roleplay themes here so you'll probably find yourself in good company. We have both group roleplays and one on ones, each with their own sections for finding partners/groups and the in character writing.

We've recently wrapped up a contest for some roleplays to get their own subsections on the forum and they're still in their early stages, meaning ripe for joining. They will be bigger than small groups but are shaping up to be a lot of fun - they're here if you want to check them out.

I hope that you find some great roleplays and enjoy yourself~

Status
Not open for further replies.