Hello there!

D

Dream

Original poster
Hello, everybody!

I'm Dream, and I've been a roleplayer for a few years now. I first started roleplaying at Valenth, an adoptables site, and later on at Mizahar, after I was introduced to it. The friends I met at Mizahar led me to this website, Iwaku! I'm currently juggling a whole lot of responsibilities in school, since I'm involved in many co-curricular activities, and being a senior preparing for college, I normally have a lot on my plate every single day. Because of my constantly being busy, I am often unable to commit to extremely serious roleplays, but right now, I really need a break from all my duties and try going back to writing for a little while. My friend, who referred me to this website, told me that the pacing here is very relaxed and not at all restrictive, so I do believe that Iwaku is the place for me!

What nicknames do you like to be called? Dream, just dream!

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? I'm a girl, and I'm sixteen years old.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? I'm alright with all genres; some appeal to me more than others, but my favorite would have to be Fantasy.

What kind of characters do you usually play? I'm not particular on gender (Sometimes I play males and sometimes, females), but my characters tend to vary in terms of appearance, history, and personality.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? Angry Marines! Space Kittens and Wolf Packs sound good too, but I don't quite like the sound of Sparkling Vampires.

Welcome to iwaku Dream :D

Here's some links that can be useful if you haven't found your way around ^^

If you want to find one x one partners then you go to one x one requests and start searching there by either posting a new topic where you ask after partners or by answering on others requests ;)
If you are into mature roleplays then you first have to ask permission to get into your specific mature area (All over 18 joins 18+ and all under 18 joins the other one) And once an admin have accepted you into the group then you can go to the roleplay section of the mature are. (If you don't like mature roleplays then you don't have to be there ofc.)
For group rps there are
modern, fantasy and sci-fi sign ups, where you can either post your idea or read others ideas and join in.
You can also jump into an rp in the
jump in section or do your own jump in roleplay, no bio is required if the GM hasn't said anything else.
And at last, in roleplay talk you can discuss a idea you have and see if someone is interested before you post it in the modern, fantasy or sci-fi section.

Also we have a general chat where you can chat a lot :) And you can join groups to find people that share the same interest as you ;)

Hope you find your way around on iwaku and if you have any questions about the site then it's just to ask in thecommunity hub or an admin (people with blue usernames) ^^

Welcome to Iwaku, Dream. It's a pleasure to have a new individual in out community. There is also a roleplay academy, if you feel as thoug you need to refresh skills, learn more, or just want to challenge yourself. I hope you find something enjoyable here and I also wih you the best of luck in future role plays. :] Please enjoy your stay.

What is your major going to be in college?

Thank you for the warm welcome and the helpful tips, redblood and Secluded Inkling! :) I'll be sure to enjoy my stay here.
As for my college course, Inkling, I'm deciding between Creative Writing and AB Psychology. Behavioral Sciences recently appealed to me, as well.