Hello there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Samantha Grey

Original poster
Hello, my name is Ash. A bit confusing considering my account name is Samantha Grey, That was a mistake on my part. I've traveled far and wide across the Internet looking for a home.
I began roleplaying at the age of ten on a website known as RoleplayIsOurs.com the website was eventually shut down and I stumbled upon Qoutev. It was sufficent enough in my early teen year but I've grown bored and sick of melodramatic teen angst roleplays. I want to branch out and once again partake in serious roleplays with other serious roleplayers. I'm hoping to make friends and join roleplays! Though I'm not exactly sure where to begin?

Hello, Ash, i'm new as well, maybe we can become noob buddies? Haha.

Well, sadly, I have no idea where to begin either.

I'm not so sure where to start a roleplay, where they must be posted but would you like to rp? And if yes what sort of rp would you be interested in?

Hm, any kind of rp would be fine for me, but upon reading the rules, we apparently can't do it on this section of the forums... God, I need help navigating this place.

I feel practically the same way. :/ I have no idea where to go to even start a roleplay. This is quite confusing, I'll take a look around to see where you can actually roleplay.

I feel practically the same way. :/ I have no idea where to go to even start a roleplay. This is quite confusing, I'll take a look around to see where you can actually roleplay.
Alright, see you around, noob buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.