Hello there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zekenator

Original poster
Well,it wouldn't be a great start without a greetings .So,hello.To be honest,I've used to roleplay when I was like 14 and been on hiatus after that.I've completely forgot about roleplaying and such.Please,guide me through it.

Thankyou.

RPing is quite simple. Just keep smashing your head on the keyboard until a story appears. I mean....Welcome to the forum, mate!

Well.. that is one way to go about it.. but you want to be careful doing that or you might end up writing a Twilight sequel or something..

Teehee.

Ahem. Anyway. If you are feeling rusty, there are challenges and workshops you can participate in to help you get back in the groove. If that's not really your thing, you can just jump into a roleplay instead. We have a lot of group roleplays that are active right now and still accepting new applicants, as well as a bunch of requests for 1x1 roleplays. I'm sure you'll find something that suits your needs!

Good luck and enjoy!

Welcome to the site, Zekenator! Roleplaying is fairly simple to do, and if you're ever in need of help, there's many classes over in the Roleplay Institute that can help you in a dire situation! Hope you enjoy your stay on the site and make lots of friends and roleplays here!

Status
Not open for further replies.