Crimson Spartan

The New and Improved Gatekeeping Spartan
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Hey everybody it's Crimson Spartan here and i'm new.....Well to this site not to roleplaying in general. I have to say Iwaku is certainly something new compared to the other roleplaying sites I have been on. It feels refreshing but anyways I guess it's on to some basic information about me. I game quite often but not to the point of 24/7 status. I like to read every now and again mostly when I can't think of anything else to do. I watch anime quite a bit and often use it as inspiration for any ideas I come up with.

I guess that I should also add that i'm a male and currently 19 years of age. You can call me Crimson or you can call me Spartan. Even put them together if you prefer I don't really mind which you go for. Anyways I guess i'll go with this for my intro I know it may be a little weird but truth be told i'm nervous as hell right now. A whole new community i'll be honest it's a bit overwhelming. So anyway this is Crimson Spartan wrapping this intro post up so uh yeah.....finishing up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.