Hello there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inkubus

Original poster
A pleasure to be here. Friends call me En (N), short for Enmur which is my common alias online, however I took the name Kalon out of curiosity and was glad I could use the name of a character I had created quite some time ago. I am twenty years old, non-binary (genderfluid - they/them pronouns), initially shy, attending college, and (aside from role-playing) create art as a hobby.

I've been role-playing for a few years now, but decided to join Iwaku for a chance to participate in something role-play focused and not restricted by an age rating. I often play in groups, yaoi specifically; however I'd like to try role playing with a single partner in the future.

Aside from role-playing I generally sit around playing video games, drawing, creating characters, staring at YouTube, binge-watching Netflix, streaming on Picarto, and browsing Tumblr. In that past I would have said I traveled often but these days there just isn't the time and money for that. Not to worry though, I do see sunlight every so often! (Haha.)

Hope to see some of you around!

Welcome to Iwaku. Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to Iwaku, @Kalon! If you ever want to talk about video games or shows then you can hit up general chatting and make a discussion thread! Hope you enjoy your stay here! 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.