1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello there.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Inkubus, Jun 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A pleasure to be here. Friends call me En (N), short for Enmur which is my common alias online, however I took the name Kalon out of curiosity and was glad I could use the name of a character I had created quite some time ago. I am twenty years old, non-binary (genderfluid - they/them pronouns), initially shy, attending college, and (aside from role-playing) create art as a hobby.

I've been role-playing for a few years now, but decided to join Iwaku for a chance to participate in something role-play focused and not restricted by an age rating. I often play in groups, yaoi specifically; however I'd like to try role playing with a single partner in the future.

Aside from role-playing I generally sit around playing video games, drawing, creating characters, staring at YouTube, binge-watching Netflix, streaming on Picarto, and browsing Tumblr. In that past I would have said I traveled often but these days there just isn't the time and money for that. Not to worry though, I do see sunlight every so often! (Haha.)

Hope to see some of you around!

2. Welcome to Iwaku. Enjoy your stay.

3. Welcome to Iwaku, @Kalon! If you ever want to talk about video games or shows then you can hit up general chatting and make a discussion thread! Hope you enjoy your stay here! 8D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.