1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello, there!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Spiritus, Apr 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Because I was lazy and didn't feel like typing up an intro, I used the form. Very sorry, my apologies, maybe I'll edit this tomorrow or something. xD

What do you prefer to be called? My name's Carly, but I go by Athena, as well. Either works for me.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl.

How old are you? I'll say I'm in my teens. Maybe later on I'll accidentally let it slip out. Yeah, on second thought, I probably will.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yeah, pretty much! I've been RPing for right around 3 years now.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I prefer single partner, but group is fun, as well.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? Curling up on the sofa with a heated blanket, a book, some Script and Fray music, and tea.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? I been high, I been low/I been yes, and I been oh, Hell, no/I been rockin' and rollin' and disco/Won't you save me San Francisco

• Like Like x 1
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  2. Welcome aboard. Take a cookie if you want, we've got plenty.

3. Welcome! I hope you enjoy the RPs here :)

4. Hello~ *waves giggling* welcome to iwaku~ if you need a friend do not be afraid to message me or my friend @Acheron Parthenopaeus we love new friends^^

5. I have been summoned...?

Hello welcome to iwaku

6. Welcome :D don't be afraid to send anyone a message ^^

7. Welcome! Hope you have fun and enjoy! <3

8. Oh, wow! Thanks everyone! I'm so excited to be here!

9. [​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.