Hello there. what's up? New Member here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dante Horatio

Original poster
How is everybody? Now here's some stuff about me.

What do you prefer to be called? Dante. Don't want to give away my real name on the internet. :p

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Male

How old are you? 21, soon to be 22 in march

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I am new to the site, but I'm not new to roleplaying.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I'm fine with both, tho I like playing with a single partner alittle better.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? Curling up on the sofa

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Blow me away by Breaking Benjamin

Last edited by a moderator:
How is everybody? Now here's some stuff about me.

What do you prefer to be called? Dante. Don't want to give away my real name on the internet. :p

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Male

How old are you? 21, soon to be 22 in march

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I am new to the site, but I'm not new to roleplaying.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I'm fine with both, tho I like playing with a single partner alittle better.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? Curling up on the sofa

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Blow me away by Breaking Benjamin
Welcome to the site, Dante! Have a great time in our lovely community! :D

Hello and welcome to the site! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.