Hello there, nice to meet you.

Z

Zuluu

Original poster
Hi, hi, folks of Iwaku. Pleasure to meet you all. Not so great with introductions, so allow me to answer this little questionnaire here~

What do you prefer to be called? Kaguya, Kagu, Hourai, or any short of pleasant nicknames you may come up with.
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Call me an enigma.
How old are you? Twenty two years of age.
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Indeed, I am new to the site, but not to roleplaying in general.
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? I enjoy them both.
Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire? Snowman, snow is so nice~
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

I suppose that is all, for now~

Reactions: Minibit
n50612b03eef47.gif

Wooo vocaloid! I mean, welcome to Iwaku!

Who's your favourite vocaloid? I like Haku, and I like snowmen, too! We should be friends~

Wooo vocaloid! I mean, welcome to Iwaku!

Who's your favourite vocaloid? I like Haku, and I like snowmen, too! We should be friends~

That is difficult to answer, most of quite enjoyable. Miku, Haku, Miki, Rin, Len, Kaito, SeeU, gfyuhfuiehdkjhf. But, Rin and Len are high up there, for sure, and with Haku growing fast on my list after the Daughter of White song. And totally, Minibit~

That is difficult to answer, most of quite enjoyable. Miku, Haku, Miki, Rin, Len, Kaito, SeeU, gfyuhfuiehdkjhf. But, Rin and Len are high up there, for sure, and with Haku growing fast on my list after the Daughter of White song. And totally, Minibit~
OMFG Daughter of White is one of my favourites; you should also check out 'Uninstall' and 'Kokoro' with Haku's voice, if you haven't already. I love the whole Evil Saga though; but Haku's is cool cause it covers everybody's story

Also, just a pro-tip (one of those things you don't really know til you're told) but on Iwaku we usually prefer that you address all the people you want to talk to in one comment, instead of replying to yourself; it just helps keep the forums uncluttered and organised :) If you want someone to know you've commented back at them, you can either use the @User command like this (@Kaguya Houraisan) or quote their post, then they'll get an alert knowing someone is talking to them :)

OMFG Daughter of White is one of my favourites; you should also check out 'Uninstall' and 'Kokoro' with Haku's voice, if you haven't already. I love the whole Evil Saga though; but Haku's is cool cause it covers everybody's story

Also, just a pro-tip (one of those things you don't really know til you're told) but on Iwaku we usually prefer that you address all the people you want to talk to in one comment, instead of replying to yourself; it just helps keep the forums uncluttered and organised :) If you want someone to know you've commented back at them, you can either use the @User command like this (@Kaguya Houraisan) or quote their post, then they'll get an alert knowing someone is talking to them :)

Lol. Uninstall, Kokoro, got it, will listen~ And yes, the whole Evil Saga is quite good, enjoyed the fact Haku's part covered the entire story, save a few parts (which weren't important mostly). And now in a Vocaloid music mood~

And ah, sorry, sorry, was more use to a multi-quote system at another place, but, couldn't find how to here... Nonetheless, will keep in mind for the future. ^^; @Minibit

I'm so hopelessly lost on what Vocaloid is. >,< -TO GOOGLE!
It's nice to meet you again though Kaguya!

XD Lol. Well, it's basically a singing voice synthesizer program thing people use to create songs, should listen to some songs on Youtube. Though, will admit, not everyone's cup of tea. And it is a pleasure to meet you once more, @Lady Andell'avara

Howdy Kaguya! :D Happy to have some more cool members. >:3 I hope to see you jumping in to roleplays soon! <3

Is it anything like SNSD.....? XD

Haha, Erm....I have a thing for Girls Generation. Particularly Gee era...

@Lady Andell'avara Ah, will have to check out. But, K-pop, nah, it's kind of like... Japanese computerized voices, but actually done well. Lol.