Hello There! Newbie Here!

J

jade162

Original poster
Hello! I'm new to this site, but certainly not to roleplaying. I've been in love with roleplaying for as long as I can remember, now. I'm twenty one, and I'm a female, but I play as either gender, really. I'm already looking for roleplays, so if you're randomly interested, shoot me a PM!

Anyways..

I usually prefer one on one RP's. I just can't stay focused and inspired when people are constantly joining at random points and times, sometimes ruining the plot and what not. So, I love 1x1's because of that. A one on one was actually probably one of the first RP's I ever did, before I fell in love with them.

I also love mature things.~ So, haha. I'm not shy when it comes to writing that. I do also enjoy a good plot, however.

I'll usually reply within an hour tops, unless I'm working, which is usually during the weekdays. As soon as I'm out, I'll be free to reply again, though! So, that being said, I'm quite rapid at firing replies at people, if that's considered a good thing. :D

So, I'm looking forward to using this site, and meeting some new creative people!

Heya! I am Domeki Sato! Welcome to Iwaku! *clears throat* if you need a buddy give me a shout.
tumblr_mys05up8zm1smk7gto1_500.gif

Reactions: jade162
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
hello and welcome injoy the site and hope to become good firends and rp together

Welcome to Iwaku Miss Jade.
I am DarkStarLove.
I prefer to be called Dark, or DarkStar.
Looking forward to what your made of in the RP world.

Welcome, Jade!

I'm Hope :). If you have any questions feel free to ask. I look forward to possibly doing some role plays with you :).

Hihi JADE, welcome to the siiiiite!

Hello there! I love your avatar quite a lot!

Hello jade I'm Riopop. I hope you like this site. :D