Hello there! New member here^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alalia_Eve

Original poster
Hey there!
I'm excited to start up roleplaying again and hope to have fun^^ I have a few characters to choose from and can be very flexible with them and the storylines. I can also be flexible in genres. Please check out my profile if you're interested!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Hello Alalia :) Welcome to Iwaku!

Reactions: Alalia_Eve
Welcome to Iwaku, Alalia. Have a cookie!

Heyo, Alalia, and welcome to Iwaku! We're glad to have you ^.^ I see that you're getting back into roleplaying, which is always exciting! How long has it been, if I may ask?

Also, if you haven't yet, make sure to check out our guide to Getting Started and our Newbie Care Package for some help on navigating the site! ^.^

Heyo, Alalia, and welcome to Iwaku! We're glad to have you ^.^ I see that you're getting back into roleplaying, which is always exciting! How long has it been, if I may ask?

Also, if you haven't yet, make sure to check out our guide to Getting Started and our Newbie Care Package for some help on navigating the site! ^.^

You may!^^ I've actually been doing some smaller roleplaying here and there but it's been maybe a year sense I've had a more serious roleplay, if that makes sense.
And thanks for the guides! Creating characters and albums is confusing to me so far but I'll get the hang of it!

• Love
Reactions: Joan
Hi there!
The character gallery is a bit confusing at first, since it's something a bit different from other sites in my experience. Once you get the hang of it, though, it can be a pretty nifty tool! This resource might help clear some things up for you but if you have questions, the staff (red names), interns (light blue), and even myself are happy to do what we can to make it as easy to understand as possible.

Happy roleplaying! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.