• what kinda compliment fishing bullshit is this

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Elephant Penis

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
F

Firecracker

Original poster
My name is Firecracker to my online friends, or Cordell if you want to get personal. I'm here from Roleplayer Guild. I love the site and the people on it, but it's been going down a lot lately and I need to get my fix somewhere else while I have freetime on break. This site looks really cool and just has a ton more stuff to it that RPG sadly doesn't have. Yet, I'm hoping.

I'm not new to roleplaying, but Iwaku has a very new format to me, and I'm still getting used to it, but I hope I'll get used to it soon, You guys seem nice, and I'm excited to be here, so uh.... Hi!

Welcome Mr. Firecracker! *hides the matches* Iwaku is pretty awesome. I have to say it impresses me daily. SO I hope you find the RP you crave and maybe even make new friends!

Welcome Mr. Firecracker! *hides the matches* Iwaku is pretty awesome. I have to say it impresses me daily. SO I hope you find the RP you crave and maybe even make new friends!
Thank you! :D

Hey, welcome to Iwaku! Though this account is new I am frankly not, I joined Iwaku...quite a while back. (I'm not that old though, lol)

Welcome! Fellow ex-RPG member here. Sucks about the downtime, but the silver lining is that we find a new site to get our fixes.

Hi there Firecracker, welcome aboard! :D