Hello there! I've a new member! Allow me to introduce myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Quinn

Original poster
Hello! I made an account on Iwaku a few days ago, but with school and everything else in my life happening at once, I never got a chance to make a proper introduction. You can call me Quinn, my pen name! My real name, however, is Kayla. It's nice to meet you all, and I'm sincerely excited about meeting other amazing and talented writers! As far as writing and roleplay goes, I'm very literate and detailed. I prefer partners with lots of talent, and exceptional creativity.

I decided to take "the about you survey" since it seemed like a fun way to tell everyone a bit about me, so here we go. Read down below for some random info about myself. Feel free to comment if you have other questions about me, or take a look at my RP resume if you would like to roleplay!

About me!

What do you prefer to be called? I prefer to be called Quinn with my writing friends, just because it makes me feel more comfortable. I don't actually know you people, so my real name is sort of off limits. :3

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I'm definitely a girl, no mystery there.

How old are you? Great question! I'm 16 years old.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yep, that's exactly right. I've been roleplaying since I was 13.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I like both!

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? I'm guilty of being picky about my rainy day experience. I'll only jump in puddles during the summer, when the atmosphere and the rain is warm. Now in the winter, when the rain is pelting down in freezing quantities, I'll just stick to my sofa.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? I-----, Wannaaa swiiiiiiing, from the chandelier, the chadelieeeee-----r! (Chandelier by Sia. Man, I love that song.)

Hello! I made an account on Iwaku a few days ago, but with school and everything else in my life happening at once, I never got a chance to make a proper introduction. You can call me Quinn, my pen name! My real name, however, is Kayla. It's nice to meet you all, and I'm sincerely excited about meeting other amazing and talented writers! As far as writing and roleplay goes, I'm very literate and detailed. I prefer partners with lots of talent, and exceptional creativity.

I decided to take "the about you survey" since it seemed like a fun way to tell everyone a bit about me, so here we go. Read down below for some random info about myself. Feel free to comment if you have other questions about me, or take a look at my RP resume if you would like to roleplay!

About me!

What do you prefer to be called? I prefer to be called Quinn with my writing friends, just because it makes me feel more comfortable. I don't actually know you people, so my real name is sort of off limits. :3

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I'm definitely a girl, no mystery there.

How old are you? Great question! I'm 16 years old.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yep, that's exactly right. I've been roleplaying since I was 13.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I like both!

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? I'm guilty of being picky about my rainy day experience. I'll only jump in puddles during the summer, when the atmosphere and the rain is warm. Now in the winter, when the rain is pelting down in freezing quantities, I'll just stick to my sofa.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? I-----, Wannaaa swiiiiiiing, from the chandelier, the chadelieeeee-----r! (Chandelier by Sia. Man, I love that song.)
Welcome to the site! Hope you have a great time and make lots of friends! :D

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome to Iwaku! If there is anything I can help you with I'd be glad to lend a hand. Happy Roleplaying!

• Thank You
Welcome to Iwaku dear! If you ever need roleplay buddy, I'm here. ♡

• Thank You
Welcome Quinn! I hope you enjoy it here!

• Thank You
Quinn hello, how are you?
Let me say welcome to Iwaku.
If you ever need a friend, let me know.
Do not be afraid to message me

• Thank You
Hello Quinn, I'm Gwynn, haha! I found the similarity of the names funny. :P Welcome to the site and please do enjoy your stay! If you ever need help or role-play advice, feel free to come and speak to me!

• Thank You
Hi there and welcome! ^w^ Do you like Werewolf rps?

Wow, so many people welcoming me! I feel so loved. Let me go in order and address all of you.

I'm doing very well, @Yokotoa Kazu! I'm actually just exploring the forums a little more and getting my foot in the door with general discussions to begin conversations and make new friends. I would love to be friends with you, as I currently do need some more awesome friends like you!

Thanks for the cookies, @Kakao. They were delicious!

@GwynnRosen, I love how our names rhyme, that's pretty epic. I'll be sure to come to you for any RP advice I need.

@YuriLucien, Werewolf RPs intrigue me, although I don't usually play animal hybrid characters because I find the sophistication of the roleplays falls a notch. Perhaps I would try it one time anyway, however.

Reactions: GwynnRosen
Evening, and I bid you a welcome to the humble home known as Iwaku. Make yourself at home and enjoy the company :3

Status
Not open for further replies.