Hello there! I'm Snow.

Ƨ

Ƨnow

Original poster
Hey there, guys!

My name is Snow, and I'm a busy university student with a love of worldbuilding and character development. As a roleplayer of about eight years now, I am very excited to be here with you all. When I'm not writing, I might just be experimenting with piano chords or doodling my dumb babies. I'm a serious fan of Chai and Ginseng tea, literally anything pastel, and lo-fi hip hop.

Aside from my time here on Iwaku, I am the proud owner of a growing roleplaying community that goes by the name of "the roleplayers' hub" on Discord. If you're ever interested in joining, don't hesitate! We've kept a heated blanket and hot cocoa at the ready for you.

I should have no problem settling in. Thank you all in advance for the warm welcomes!
tumblr_inline_p7gjrdORmN1rhwzwl_75sq.gif

Welcome to Iwaku Snow! :D <3

I absolutely LOVE (and that's no overstatement either) Ginseng and Chai tea *^* It's literally how people drink coffee to survive, I drink Ginseng and Chai tea to survive, I will die without it xD <3 However, lately, I've betrayed them a little bit and gotten into this Cinnamon and Apple tea, because it's pretty good :X <3

Anyway, welcome to Iwaku Snow! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask! :D <3

Welcome to Iwaku Snow! :D <3

I absolutely LOVE (and that's no overstatement either) Ginseng and Chai tea *^* It's literally how people drink coffee to survive, I drink Ginseng and Chai tea to survive, I will die without it xD <3 However, lately, I've betrayed them a little bit and gotten into this Cinnamon and Apple tea, because it's pretty good :X <3

Anyway, welcome to Iwaku Snow! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask! :D <3

Thanks SM for the warm welcome! I've tried Cinnamon and Apple and love B-O-T-H, so i'm glad we have that in common! It's great to meet you, friend. :heartbeat:

Welcome to Iwaku, Snow! Have a cookie :cookie:. I mean, I'm not sure you have cookies with your tea, but you may as well give it a try, right?

Hi Snow :D Welcome to Iwaku!

I'm a big big big fan of chai as well! It's definitely my favorite tea, as well as the one I consume the most! Usually a single cup in the morning and another a little bit in the afternoon! I've never had ginseng tea though, unless you mean paired with Green tea!

Welcome to Iwaku once more :D and if you need help or have any questions, don't be too shy to ask!