Hello there! Here to sate my need for a new partner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crescent

Original poster
first, some quick stats
Avalibility: greatly available on weekends and vacations, and on weekdays, around 2:15 to kind of a lot of time afterwards, though I do like to take naps from 3:30 to 6:30 ( I'm not a cat I swear I just want my beauty sleep! ) and I do have appointments with a therapist on wednesdays but the schedule might change since there are conflicting things, I like to stay up late so I'm a night owl, meaning more nighttime RPing XD

Gender and sexuality related RP stuff: I think I go more for homosexual then heterosexual ships/pairs/matches but I guess I'm also fine with female and male shipping <3

RP starts/stuff: pre-planning a little is fine, or we could just take off with an idea and then have other things happen after that idea had been used, there are risks of the RP going stale though, and then I might lose interest, I do like long long RPs, or long term, but sometimes it just has to be cut short if it seems to be getting stale, it doesn't help that I'm a distractable gemini with ever changing interests XD

RP joys: original worlds and original characters, worldbuilding, character building, angst, deep/complex/well developed OCs, sometimes erotic-ness, interesting quirks/features in OCs with a bit of weirdness, physical interaction in fluffy/sweet/adorable moments, uniqueness in OCs, shipping, etc!

RP woes: RPs going stale, flat boring characters, 'perfect' OCs with no weaknesses whatsoever, canon/anime worlds, starting out as one liners/very short, very violent gore like savagely ripping off limbs/pulling eyes out of sockets, that kind of stuff, though fights could happen and some blood could be shed, but only a reasonable amount depending on what the fighting/arguing is about, characters with a past of being abused is ok, but I would prefer not to have a character of mine be abusive ( there is a difference between being a bully/jerk/wrestler and being abusive for example, I also don't approve of sexual violence like rape ) godmodding, etc!

Fandoms: minecraft, POSSIBLY MLP FIM

Other stuff: I have very few to no human characters, I have lots of monster OCs in my original world called evras, I have a persona/OC that CAN use a portal to go to other worlds but I would like those worlds to be original too, she could be multifandom/multiworld because of that

I finally got myself to do this, from time to time, things here might be changed and/or improved if I find things that I've missed talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.