hello there!! B)

Z

zodic

Original poster
Hi_Tangled.gif

hi!! my name is zodic, feel free to call me zodi or zody or anything really!
i have about 3+ years of roleplay experience, the majority of it actually having been animal roleplay. yes, i roleplayed cats for 3+ years. i also am an artist! though i suck at drawing humans and usually rely on my cat drawing skills.
i'm new to the set up of the forum itself, however, i am slowly adjusting to it! i've already invited a friend to join me on the site, though we both had different common roleplay interests.
uhm, i love the creatures, aka immortalhd, uberhaxornova, ssohpkc, kootra, zeroyalviking, spoonerism, danznewz, slyfoxhound [[ leave me in my denial sobs ]], and dexter manning B)
i also love to ship novahd and no one can stop me, i am in too deep.

here's my little thingy, the little form?? i'm not even sure what it was called oh god.

What do you prefer to be called?
zodi, zody.
Boy, girl, or a mystery?
male pronouns B)
How old are you?
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
i'm brand new to the site, but i've been roleplaying for about 3+ years!! i swear, i'm not as illiterate as my age might suggest.
Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
i don't mind either, actually!!
Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
sitting under cherry blossoms because running is too much work huffs.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
oh gosh!! that hallelujah song? from shrek?
i heard there was a secret chord, that david played and it pleased the lord! but you don't really care for music do you?
that one? oh gosh it's been bugging me for so long
i know the first 3 verses my heart.​

Welcome to Iwaku young one! Lol I'm only about 3 years older than you what am I saying. Anyway I hope you feel welcomed and have a lot of fun here! Message me if you ever wanna RP!

!!
thank you for the greeting
// i actually get called child a lot because i'm way younger than everybody B)) //
i can't wait to get into the game, though !!​

-Jumps trough wall- Area Clear! Welcome to Iwaku! -sprints back out-

Greetings Zodi! :3 Welcome to the site!

Hey, welcome to Iwaku! If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM :)

I hope I'll see you around.