Hello There :3

P

PatchStitch

Original poster
Hi there, my name is Patch. I am a very easy going rper, though if you don't hear a reply from me right away. That would mean life is in the way. But hey doesn't that always come first before anything? I make handmade plushies at home too. And I like to do fandom rps quiet a bit. I'm really new to this site, and I hope to have quiet a lot of fun.

Hi there, my name is Patch. I am a very easy going rper, though if you don't hear a reply from me right away. That would mean life is in the way. But hey doesn't that always come first before anything? I make handmade plushies at home too. And I like to do fandom rps quiet a bit. I'm really new to this site, and I hope to have quiet a lot of fun.
From what I've noticed, the site does seem to be pretty fun. There's a wide array of RP's of all different genres and posting lengths, and of course, always room for making your own.

With that said, welcome to the site and may you find all which you seek here.

thankie! and btw nice harlock space pirate avi ^w^
Many thanks. I just recently watched it and was rather amazed with it. The new movie was awesome and very entertaining. Also, Harlock is a total badass, so naturally I felt a need to utilize him in a set.

Many thanks. I just recently watched it and was rather amazed with it. The new movie was awesome and very entertaining. Also, Harlock is a total badass, so naturally I felt a need to utilize him in a set.
Ive only seen a few eps hows the movie?

Welcome to Iwaku! :)

If you ever need any help or advice, never be to afraid to ask! Everybody is super friendly and are generally more than willing to help!
I hope you enjoy your time here!

Hallo Patchstitch! 8D Welcome to the community!