Hello there :3

S

SpiritFire

Original poster
Well, hi there. I'm SpiritFire, and I'm new here... *waves* I'm kind of shy, but I hope to meet lots of people here to roleplay with! ^^

Welcome to the site, Spiritfire. I'm October, local Knight and defender of the colder seasons. I'm sure you'll find all sorts of awesome games to join and cool people to RP with. Hope to see you in some threads soon!

Hi SpiritFire ^.^ I really like your name :O It's too cute~!

Welcome to the forums :D I hope you enjoy your stay~!

YOUR AVATAR.... <3

*dunks Spirit fire in her coffee*

Welcome to Iwaku! It's nice to have you here! Dun be shy! We only want to give cookies and sparkles and all that jazz!

Welcome to Iwaku, Spiritfire.
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
There's no need to be shy, you'll soon find that we're positively bubbling with enthusiastic and friendly people!

To help you hit the ground running, since you're new, here are some good places for you to make sure you check out!

This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask for it~
Happy roleplaying.

Spitfire! :D That's a cool name indeed. Welcome to the community!

THAT CAT HAS HUGE FRICKEN EYES O________O

Also, welcome to Iwaku. Come chill in the cbox if you wanna chat.

Hey nice to meet u im jeff im new to so were both in the same boat lol :D nice to meet u

(OMG Sakura I had no idea we even had one of those D: Thank you for enlightening me!)

Hello Spiritfire! Welcome to Iwaku :D

I'm Hiro! I really like your name too, sounds like something I'd consider using (if I thought of it) The cat in your avatar picture, it's the one from Azumanga Daioh, right?

Anyway, I hope you have fun here ^^

Welcome to Iwaku, Spiritfire! People here are super friendly, even if you don't want them to be, so have lots of fun. =)