Hello there! ^3^

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Champion of Nike, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Hello everyone! I am. as it says, Nike'sChampion It's nice to meet you all ^^; I just joined last night! although. I did see it up about a week ago and it looked pretty cool ^^; It's nice to meet you all!

I am a gamer and I like to also write! I am a pretty nice guy, I am chill about certain things, and I do not try to offend some one on purpose... if I am offending you in anyway... let me know because I probably won't realize it ^^; I want to make friends on here! Besides... I could use someone to help me figure out this place a bit better x3

I love to rp so if you want me to join in on one let me know! I will roleplay just about any type of rp!
    Sometimes I am a bit shy though ^^; I hope we can all be good friends!

2. Welcome to Iwaku! Happy to have you and hope to see you around the Chatbox more!!

3. Niiiiikkkkkeeee <3

4. Welcome to Iwaku! You'll find that we're generally very friendly folk, so feel free to head over to the jump-in section!

5. Welcome to Iwaku. Hope you have fun here!

6. Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here. If you ever want to try one on one rp's, I'm always available! Just shoot me a message :)

7. hey welcome to iwaku! ^^