Hello there :3

• Thread starter ~*Ray of Sunshine*~
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

~*Ray of Sunshine*~

Original poster
Hello there everybody.:jump: I'm new to this site, and this is my hello... and the survey thing they supply for us... :)

What do you prefer to be called?
Ray or sunshine is fine :)
Boy, girl, or a mystery?
girl
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Indeed :)
Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I prefer single partener, but would like to get into a few group roleplays again.
Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning?
Shade and air conditioning
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
The "Shut up and dance with me" song (can't think of its name...)

Reactions: C92cool
Hello there everybody.:jump: I'm new to this site, and this is my hello... and the survey thing they supply for us... :)

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
girl
I prefer single partener, but would like to get into a few group roleplays again.
Hello Ray or Sunshine. :p

Welcome to the site! it a fantastic place for roleplayers. The community are awesome.

What genera of rolepalys do you enjoy

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
girl
*Crashes through window* Greetings! It's "Shut up and dance" by Walk The Moon you're thinking of and I love that song. May you have a good time here and maybe I'll see you around! : 3

Woo another one x one-er!

Welcome to Iwaku, you late-night browser, you! (Well, late night from my time zone anyway)

I'm Minibit, but you can call me Mini, and you can also "start a conversation" with me any time you need a hand!

Thanks guys :wave: and it was late night for me as well :) sleep is for the weak :devil:

Hello Ray or Sunshine. :p

Welcome to the site! it a fantastic place for roleplayers. The community are awesome.

What genera of rolepalys do you enjoy
I usually have some kind of romance involved, but for bigger plots i like fantasy, medieval, post-apocalyptic and dystopian, along with more modern based ones, but im open to suggestion as well :bubble:

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

btw, if modern fantasy is in ur tops, high five *extends hand out for a high five* modern fantasy is my shit lol. theres just so much you can do.

*Claps hand against yours* lol, right? and thanks :)

np lol. and good shit right? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.