Dismiss Notice

There's something afoot! A new event arrives in October so remember, bigger isn't always better!

Hello, the name's Kenn.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by KennethPhoenix18, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Nice to join this forum, my user name is KennethPhoenix18. You can call me Kenn (yea I like two Ns for some reason) or some have call me Phoenix (rarely, and I don't normally respond to it.)

For a some introduction of my role play history: I avidly RPed on Gaia Online for about 6 to 7 years. But with the state of the site going under and the high ups are letting it fall, I stopped RPing there. But after some time I knew I could never really get after from my favorite creative outlet, so I went to find a new home for my role playing habits. So here I am hoping to start something new.

I did a bit of the RP resume for those whom care to look into myself. Through right now I don't know what I want, I do miss my slice of life RP I was doing at the end of my Gaian RP runs. (Note for that I like real models more than anime.)

I could put more in put that would be needless, I just hope I can find a good home here. So please be nice to a guy like me. XD

2. Hi there Kenneth, welcome to the community! :D

3. Hi and welcome!

And I must say I love your signature =D