Hello, the Doctor is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mav

Original poster
And not the Doctor you're thinking of. ;P
Hi there, I'm Mavrick, aka Mav, aka omnomkims, aka kims, aka Dr Velociraptor, aka Dr V.
Yes, I have many names.
Mav is my original screen name that I've used since I was a kid (and yes, I spelled maverick wrong- because I just didn't like the E when I was younger. Don't ask. My brain does weird things). I am a second year medical student in a tropical hell (because, I dislike hot weather, and wish I was back in the states where it's cold and happiness). I rped a lot a while back, since I was about 10/13, and went on through highschool and college, and now, I have the messy muse of a thousand centuries being stored and wanting to come out (though, it's messy, and doesn't know where it wants to go). I am a INTJ, and I realize perhaps a bit of a sociopath, BUT IT'S OKAY. I usually have my sociopathic tendencies under control (this is where the writing and drawing come in).

>>;
Uh...
I don't know if that made a good introduction or not.....

tl;dr
I am Mav.
I am a med student.
I am a sociopath.
I love you?

Yo, welcome to iwaku mav and I love you too! <3

Hallo Mav! :D Welcome to the site!

Yay! A fellow sociopath who despises shitty tropical weather! Depending on your gaming preferences I might want to steal you into one because having multiple sociopaths in a single game is a wonderful way to work a story.

I live on a Caribbean Island.
It's too hot, and I wish it would snow an avalanche on me.
kekeke. We shall see. ^^

*walks in all cool-like with a long list of Doctor Who references in my hand ready to show them off*

*opens mouth to speak*

*shuts it again realizing that's not what you meant* *hides the list behind my back*

Welcome to iwaku! I hope you love it here! If you ever want anyone to chat with or are looking for any groups to join, feel free to message me any time! :)

Have a great day!​

kekekee
I figured I'd get a lot of people who'd try that on me. ;P
But, alas, I am actually studying to be a Doctor.

don'tdoit. ;___;
it'spainful.

Status
Not open for further replies.