1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello, the Doctor is here.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Mav, Feb 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And not the Doctor you're thinking of. ;P
    Hi there, I'm Mavrick, aka Mav, aka omnomkims, aka kims, aka Dr Velociraptor, aka Dr V.
    Yes, I have many names.
    Mav is my original screen name that I've used since I was a kid (and yes, I spelled maverick wrong- because I just didn't like the E when I was younger. Don't ask. My brain does weird things). I am a second year medical student in a tropical hell (because, I dislike hot weather, and wish I was back in the states where it's cold and happiness). I rped a lot a while back, since I was about 10/13, and went on through highschool and college, and now, I have the messy muse of a thousand centuries being stored and wanting to come out (though, it's messy, and doesn't know where it wants to go). I am a INTJ, and I realize perhaps a bit of a sociopath, BUT IT'S OKAY. I usually have my sociopathic tendencies under control (this is where the writing and drawing come in).

>>;
    Uh...
    I don't know if that made a good introduction or not.....

tl;dr
    I am Mav.
    I am a med student.
    I am a sociopath.
    I love you?

2. Yo, welcome to iwaku mav and I love you too! <3

3. Hallo Mav! :D Welcome to the site!

4. Thank you for the warm welcome. :3

5. Yay! A fellow sociopath who despises shitty tropical weather! Depending on your gaming preferences I might want to steal you into one because having multiple sociopaths in a single game is a wonderful way to work a story.

6. I live on a Caribbean Island.
    It's too hot, and I wish it would snow an avalanche on me.
    kekeke. We shall see. ^^

7. *walks in all cool-like with a long list of Doctor Who references in my hand ready to show them off*

*opens mouth to speak*

*shuts it again realizing that's not what you meant* *hides the list behind my back*

Welcome to iwaku! I hope you love it here! If you ever want anyone to chat with or are looking for any groups to join, feel free to message me any time! :)

Have a great day!​

8. kekekee
    I figured I'd get a lot of people who'd try that on me. ;P
    But, alas, I am actually studying to be a Doctor.

don'tdoit. ;___;
    it'spainful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.