Hello Thar~.

S

Saken

Original poster
Hi! My forum name is Saken (as I tend to use this as a way of the entire internets, so most people can figure out who I am if they have visited other sites. :3) It's pronounced Say-Kin (just before people have to ask). I love to roleplay Fantasy and semi-realistic settings (i'm thinking zombies, or abnormal things set in the real world). I have a tendancy to swoon over gore and attempt to incorporate it into most of my posts (grr, rawr, argh =o) and am always looking for a way to improve and to meet new people, since I consider myself to be a social (sarcastic) butterfly! :D

(slaps Saken) :) Hey lovely, ^_^ we must go role play hunting soon...sooon >:D

Yes! So you, Akita, and Lupine are here?! And, how the heck did you figure out how to do a profile picture. I was looking at the profile and going, "hurr, I'm.. Not smart."

> My settings
>Look to your lower left
>Edit Avatar.
> :p

Well, Lupine mentioned the site to me. I checked it out, found the rules of behavior to be amusing yet ridiculously awesome and so I joined. And then Kita joined after she saw my favorite rules, and so...yeah :D

SAAAAYKEEEEEEN.... is apparently really fun to scream out loud. >> You should try that.

Everything you need for editing your account is in the SETTINGS link. >:3

Also, welcome to the community! 8D

Welcome to the Iwaku Community Saky! If you need help don't be afraid to ask :3 By the way I am Rina!

Hello There :D Welcomes n_n I be new as well :O

Dear God, I have a created a mass exodus?!

You have, Lupine! It's all your fault! Let the migration begin... *Prances about. :D* Thank you, you guys!!!

Yes Saken is fun to scream out.. You should throw your hands to the heavens when you do it, and fall to your knees. It's a great spectacle. ^_^;;

-pushes Saken to the cbox- I am already there. Get in there so other people can scream your name >> -waggles eyebrows-

Saken, you need to post more before access the whole site. You need a total of 6 posts so hurry up :P

Awe poop. The other folks ditched on joining. :'( We'll get them later.

Sayken! :D

Welcome to Iwaku, sir! Zombies you say? Why not start a
Jump In Rp about them seeing as though this is our Sci-Fi month!

Welcome Saken! Now now, it's not all about the cbox. You should go play some games too and take on projects! :D Have fun!