Hello Thar^^

M

Mizz Madd

Original poster
Hello everyone^^ I'm Mizz Madd and it's very nice to meet everyone^^ I'm new and would love to get into a good RP and just get back to what I love to do. I'm no where near new to the RP world, and honestly I've been gone far too long from it x3 I hope to get to know everyone here and to have a fun time with everyone^^

Hi Mizz Mad and welcome to Iwaku! :D If you're not already doing it, take a moment to fill out the roleplay resume in your profile. It's handy for people's kidnappings. >:D

Hello, Mizz Mad, and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti, it's good to meet you.
You should indeed fill out the resume, it helps us know you better! :D
Also, you should check out our General section! If has awesome threads for out of character conversation, like this one about Halloween costumes!

I hope you have fun and if you have any questions, please do ask!

Thar, done and done with the resume thing xD Lawls, Bowling for Soup xD I adore that band to bits and pieces xD How did you know that! :0

Wow. I totally linked the wrong thing. I feel so awesome right now. I was showing someone a song at the same time. Oops!
I hope you found the General section all right though! ^^;

Lawls xD No worries xD It was a wonderful mishap because like I said, I adore that band anyways xD

Official greetings from the Unofficial President of the Unofficial Newbie Welcoming Committee ^^ I hope you enjoy your stay here and find yourself having a good time. If you ever want a roleplay partner or just someone to direct you to a game(I have some roleplays that won't mind an extra person) or even just a pal to bounce ideas off of or chat with, feel free to send me a private message or a visitor message :) Wow, I said "or" a lot @_@

Welcome to the forum Mizz.

I am Rory, but you can call me....Rory.

We do hope that you enjoy your time here.

Welcome to Iwaku, Mizz Madd. I'm October knight, loyal defender of the colder seasons and eater of baked goods. If you have any questions, or are looking for a game to join, hit me up!

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Wow am I late. XD You even posted in my thread, and I didn't realize you had a Hello Thread! D: Geez... *Smacks self* Wake up. D: Anyway: HELLO. .D We met. And hopefully will have an RP running soon. >w< (My 5th one I believe. XD)

Oh boy! Hello fellow new person! =D