Hello, small bean here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Laika

Original poster
Hello! My name is Laika, and I am a returning (not to Iwaku) roleplayer. I used to roleplay quite often when I was younger, those amateur anime roleplays (lol). BUT, I am older now and I feel I can move on from that (tragic) past and start roleplaying again! I prefer group roleplays, one-on-one puts a little bit of pressure on my shoulders unless we're progressing with other characters, but I prefer to avoid that. I'm not a very dominant roleplayer, I like to be the little sidekick, rowing the boat not steering it, ya know?

I myself am a very shy, reserved person and I believe my characters really reflect that...sadly. I'll try my best to be as engaging as possible!!! Some of my interests include playing ridiculous amounts of DOTA 2, watching every Markiplier, BuzzFeed, and WatchMojo video possible, and eating copious amounts of Mac and Cheese. I also enjoy reading and writing quite a bit so I guess you could include those as well. Poetry is basically my foundation, Lang Leav, Sylvia Plath, good ole' Poe, the usual. What can I say?

Well with that handy background, say hello! I would love to get to know as many of my fellow Iwaku members as possible!

After that, the WORLD!

(Just kidding, lol.)

+1 for Spirited Away
+1 for Markiplier
+1 for space dog name

Welcome to Iwaku lil bean!

Welcome to Iwaku! There's plenty of room here for both rowers and steer-ers so I'm sure you'll find your niche in no time :) Feel free to "start a conversation" with me if you ever need a hand!

+1 for Spirited Away
+1 for Markiplier
+1 for space dog name

Welcome to Iwaku lil bean!
Brownie points!
Welcome to Iwaku! There's plenty of room here for both rowers and steer-ers so I'm sure you'll find your niche in no time :) Feel free to "start a conversation" with me if you ever need a hand!
Thank you very much! Both of you.

Reactions: Midian
Markiplier is my beau beau. You're okay in my book :P

tumblr_inline_mz1zeo2oaX1rs4nv6.gif

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat, please feel free to message me anytime!

Normally id offer an rp. but you say you like group rps better which is just as cool. if you dive into some of our forums, youll find some excellent group rps, definitely recommended!

Status
Not open for further replies.