"Hello," says the strange little creature

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nogyseo

Original poster
Ahaha, hey all. I joined up yesterday and have already found someone with which I've begun a lovely little one[x]one roleplay that I'm adoring, right now. Needless to say, I like this place and plan to stick around!

You can all just call me Akbadain, or feel free to come up with whatever nicknames jump out at you. I'm not picky; so long as it isn't something offensive, I can learn to respond to it. I'm 20 going on 21, and I prefer to leave my gender up to your interpretation. Use whichever pronouns you feel fit. I'm comfortable with them all.

For the most part, I stray from group roleplays only because I often fall behind or into obscurity. I'm hoping I can get into one or two which aren't too fast paced or crowded but - at the same time - I'm fine with sticking to one[x]one's if it comes down to it.

I've already filled out my Roleplay Resume, so feel free to look there for any other info!

So, outside of the internet I'm a massive nerd and gamer; not to mention a musicophile. I draw - animals mostly - and am a total lazy bum.

My favorite color is green.

I like potatoes.
A lot.

. . .
I think that's about it.

So, 'hello'.
owo​

POTATOES FOREVER!

Welcome to the site, Akbadain!

Who does not love potatoes in any shape and cooked however ?@.@

Welcome to the Madness xD. And do enjoy your time here ^^

We shall start the potato cult. Fear us, haters of the potato!

Ahhhh, thanks guys! I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy my time. Yup, yup. Already am. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.