Hello says the newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I recognize my own traits when I see them <-< ^^

*gasps* See?! I am such a baby at roleplaying :X Suuuuch a baby. . . But hey! Someone had to take your first time, and you won't be disappointed that it's iwaku! I swear~ :D <3 Hey, if you think this is all my joy imagine all of it which I say is "hidden" xD I think I'd be that annoying person who smiles no matter what, I could never enter a funeral xD And no, the old ones are for me to eat. . . You get the new ones <3 :D

Nope. There's no exit :D <3 And I'm glad your anxiety melted away~! Melt away like the sno-- *looks out window* Was I too early? ^^;

Yes, yes you can! :D Poetry can also be showcased! :D <3

It's cool right? :D I like the mechanic ^^! There's tons of others that you get to explore if you ever need them~ I'm totally open to answer questions about. . . well most of them, I guess there's probably some I don't know xD And we have almost everything, I still want some sort of cookie dispensing machine. .. :X

Mhm. . . I've heard those words before. . . It's soon gone :X​
You are a baby. Seemingly fragile. But not as fragile as I assume I bet. But my first time. The wording there. What a first time it has been. Stimulating to say the least. I have full trust in your words. Hm. Well, now I'm chuckling. Reckon I'd have to cover your smile with my hand and tell those to excuse you, and that you're just so happy a death has gathered the family around. With some morbidness, you are allowed to smile at my funeral. It would be a pleasure to see your pearly whites whilst I hover above my casket or you know, prepare to haunt you for a lifetime. Ah, I get the finest of cookies. Don't want you eating the old either.

No escape, then call me a man who enjoys being trapped. Like the snow. Haha, maybe a bit. Snowflakes on your lashes.Would be a sight.

I'll suggest the cookie machine if you get me ....hm. Not sure what I want.

I wanted to see how much of a button I could press. Okay, that makes me sound like some mischievous being. But no, I mean. I'm sure the armor is a least a centimeter thick.
Wandering around seeing what the site has to offer and clicking interesting links gets my stamp of approval (just try not to set anything on fire). It's how I like to learn about new sites and it's probably for the best that most don't let the newbies get into much trouble when they wander around pressing buttons or I'd likely be in a lot more of it more often.

I'm glad that it looks like you're taking to things like a fish to water and it's lovely to see you so enthusiastic!

I spent a few months in Ireland just a pair of years ago, as an aside. It's a beautiful country and I miss its vast array of greens at times, especially looking back at pictures. Neither here nor there, just a chance to wax nostalgic about it!

Welcome and I hope to see you around.

• Love
Reactions: inkedpoet
Seems I'm late to the party (curse you, need for sleep!) but hello and welcome to the site :-) Hope you're enjoying things so far! Happy writing!

Welcome! It's nice to see a fellow poet! You seem to be making friends quickly! I am so pleased!

I'm sure you'll find as I have that this is a very friendly and creative place! Lots of activity and opportunities to create your own story, or join an existing one. I'm sure we will see your all over the forums before long!

Welcome again!

Wandering around seeing what the site has to offer and clicking interesting links gets my stamp of approval (just try not to set anything on fire). It's how I like to learn about new sites and it's probably for the best that most don't let the newbies get into much trouble when they wander around pressing buttons or I'd likely be in a lot more of it more often.

I'm glad that it looks like you're taking to things like a fish to water and it's lovely to see you so enthusiastic!

I spent a few months in Ireland just a pair of years ago, as an aside. It's a beautiful country and I miss its vast array of greens at times, especially looking back at pictures. Neither here nor there, just a chance to wax nostalgic about it!

Welcome and I hope to see you around.
I have a question, when I post a new character and it has options for tags? What goes there?

p.s thank you for the lovely welcome and I love the green, such a contrast from when I travel to NYC. No ill feelings toward america or that particular city. But I tend to get a bit homesick for the greenery.

Welcome! It's nice to see a fellow poet! You seem to be making friends quickly! I am so pleased!

I'm sure you'll find as I have that this is a very friendly and creative place! Lots of activity and opportunities to create your own story, or join an existing one. I'm sure we will see your all over the forums before long!

Welcome again!
Thank you so very much for the warm welcome! Again, so many nice writers, moderators, etc.
I love to write poetry so much. Wouldn't say I'm the greatest but it's a good outlet.

I'm gearing into creating characters currently. I need to wander the fourms.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: PoetLore
Seems I'm late to the party (curse you, need for sleep!) but hello and welcome to the site :-) Hope you're enjoying things so far! Happy writing!
Nice to meet you! Tell me about it. I am against the idea of sleep. Irksome at times. Thank you for the welcome.

I have a question, when I post a new character and it has options for tags? What goes there?

p.s thank you for the lovely welcome and I love the green, such a contrast from when I travel to NYC. No ill feelings toward america or that particular city. But I tend to get a bit homesick for the greenery.
In the Character Gallery? There is a huge listing of tags (you can see here Roleplay Content Tags Reference Guide) that you can use to tag a character with. Things like, if the character is a vampire you might use the "supernatural" tag. These tags are searchable so if people are looking to find a partner character for a "supernatural" rp, they can search that tag and pull up characters who are tagged with it, hopefully finding yours amongst others.

This applies to roleplay threads too!

You're very welcome and I hope you're finding things on the site with ease. I can see how you would feel that way. It's not my home and even I miss it at times!

Nice to meet you! Tell me about it. I am against the idea of sleep. Irksome at times. Thank you for the welcome.

I'm a terrible liar tho LOL. I secretly love sleep. But toddlers and babies... not so much.

I'm gearing into creating characters currently. I need to wander the fourms.

I love to write poetry too, though I think mine tends to be somewhat predictable, but I have a bit of an OCD issue with meter and rhyme.

Anyway! Since you are focusing on character creation, maybe this forum will help DEVELOPING CHARACTERS ...lots of great ideas and exercises!

• Useful
Status
Not open for further replies.