1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello sally

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Leia, Sep 10, 2014.

1. I'm not new to roleplaying, I like fantasy/sci-fi/romance but I also like getting out of my comfort zone. I'm a real human being. I play LoL and I am a bodybuilder. My ego is kanye level but a the same time I like to make everyone feel important. Okay well nice to meet you! I love you! <3

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hihi Leia! Welcome to Iwaku! :D

3. Thank youuu :) Does my default picture look stretched horizontally to you? Is that just a picture size thing or what?

4. It looks fine to me! I've never met a body builder into role playing before, so this is a first!

I use a lot of "!". I'm easily excited.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeaaah I have a lot of interests that don't really make sense all together ha. That's good about the picture tho it's probably just my phone. And I'm happy you're excited to meet me! :)

6. I feel like I have a lot of different interests as well, but in reality I probably only have a few, lol. Bodybuilding is not one of them, but I admire those who have the dedication to pursue it.