Hello ^ㅅ^

M

Mocha

Original poster
:carousel:Hello everybody!:carousel:

I am Mocha and I am totally new to this forum. I have been role playing since about 2010/2011, but I have been on a pretty long hiatus that has felt like forever ㅠㅅㅠ
But! I am hoping to get back in the habit of role playing. I was originally thinking I would warm myself up with canon based character fandom role plays {ever is that a mouthful goodness} buuuut it would seem no one does that kind of thing on here? So I'm prepared to just totally submerge myself at this point because I am so thirsty for RPs XD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oh a strawberry in town xD. Pink suits you I guess..

Welcome here ;) enjoy your stay. I'm sure you can find something that will set you interested in the end :)

Check the jump in Section ^^

Greetings Mocha, I'm HollowEastword, welcome to Iwaku, I hope you enjoy it here.
-gives Choc chip cookie-
:3

• Love
*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

• Love
Greetings Mocha, I'm HollowEastword, welcome to Iwaku, I hope you enjoy it here.
-gives Choc chip cookie-
:3

• Love
Welcome, Mocha.

I hope Iwaku becomes your new home for RP!

• Love
Oh a strawberry in town xD. Pink suits you I guess..

Welcome here ;) enjoy your stay. I'm sure you can find something that will set you interested in the end :)

Check the jump in Section ^^
Thank you^^
I was actually just looking there too~

Oh you are all so welcoming! I can already tell that I will spend a lot of time on here from now on^^

Greeeeeetings Mocha! Welcome to the community!

Hmm, you're a magical girl that is named after a type of coffee. Care to make a contract?

Anyway, welcome to the forum.