1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello RPs Community

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Zackymas, Sep 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi there, i'm kinda new in RPs, i have played one or two RPs before but no more...
    I love anime and video games, i like a lot the fantasy/magic based RPs so...

Pleasure to meet you all ^^/

2. *bows* Welcome to the madness, you made no mistake in coming over. *disappears into shadows*

3. You and me are going to be good friends :3

4. Question: Do we have any battle system?

5. *grins* I sure hope were gonna be friends.

About the battle system, honestly I don't think so, cause I've never seen something like that here.

6. Well...guess after some time i will introduce the battle system making my own RP :3

7. I'm sure you can give that up as a suggestion to one of the administrators ^^

8. Ok...Going to wait a time for it :3

9. *mad chuckle* now you have me excited for it.

10. Yay new roleplayer! ^o^ That's so much fun, you still have a world of discovery to make!

We don't have a set battle system, and battle systems aren't as popular here since most people just stick to simple writing. O_O But we've had people do those kind of roleplays in the past and I know there's people that enjoy doing them. So you can post them up and try those kind of roleplays any time! 8D

11. Thanks Diana, for sure i will try... (The battle and leveling give a touch to the game)

I have an small battle system created and i know some DMs (Not of this page) so...

12. Hello Zack. I am Melancholy, but please call me Mel. You will right in on this site. If you ever want to RP or just wanna talk, then shoot me a PM! I, usually, reply to them fairly quick. Anyways, I hope you have a nice stay here on Iwaku; the site filled with glorious insanity.

13. Thanks
    Mel...That thing of the insanity actually really fits me...I use to RP mad characters :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.