Hello Peoples! :)

D

Dont_Blink

Original poster
Hello all out there! I'm new (well, obviously)...I've role-played a couple times, but haven't done it in awhile so I'm excited to start again!

Sallly Sparrow what are you doing on this website, when my Tardis is RIGHT OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE!

-p.s. it's Syd!

I'm sorry. I tried really hard not to blink but I did anyway. Forgive me.

Meanwhile, welcome to Iwaku! I'm Iliana and its great to meet you! Great, you're not new to roleplaying! That means you'll have an easy time getting around! Advantage! :D

If you have any questions or need guidance, lemme know! I'll be glad to help!

*blink* AH DARN.

Welcome to Iwaku!! I'm Niomi, a Neko >^.^<
I hope you have an amazing time and if you ever want to roleplay I'm alway up for it xP
I wish you good luck nyaa :3

Greetings Don't_Blink! Welcome to Iwaku!

I'm Hiro, it's nice to meet you. Just curious, does your name suggest that I not blink, or state that you never blink?

I am always up for a challenging staring contest! Just let me know if you'd like to start one.

(Also go have fun with some RPs and all that XD)

Haha, it's a reference to a TV show! :) Anyways, please do blink when you need to...it's probably not a good thing if you don't!

As for staring contests...I really suck at them XD

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
We have lots of roleplaying, all over! Do be excited!

Since you're new, here are some places you should take a look at these places:

This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need any help, please feel free to ask~

Hi Jane! I'm Sylvir ^^ I didn't even catch the certain implications of your name until Hiro/Diana mentioned it XDD; Way awesome name there ^^'

Let me know if you need any help or guidance ^.^ I just joined last month so I know what it's like to be in such a big big forum as Iwaku ^.^

Well, along with all these lovely people I have also come to welcome you!

I will definitely call you Jane because it definitely reminds me of a song by Jane's Addiction called "Jane Says." Rather awesome song if I do say so myself.

Anywho! I am glad you are excited ^.^ There are plenty of roleplays here and I'm sure one will suit you =p I'm Celeste! It's grand to meet you.

Hi there! >:D We love helping people get back in to the roleplay swing of things. What is life without a little fun... Welcome to Iwaku!

*blinkblinkblink*

Ahh. If you say not to, of course I'll blink! :P

welcome to iwaku ms.jane! :)

Yeah so the blinking thing? I'M DOOMED. DON'T LET THE ANGELS GET ME. ;____;

Welcome to Iwaku!