Hello people~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yinvets

Original poster
Ooooooookay. So. This is my first time on a website that seems to use forums more than anything else ^.^'' Let's hope I can do this right without looking like too much of a fool.

I don't really know what to say here, so I guess I'll just fill out the survey question thingies.

"What do you prefer to be called?"
Javen.

"Boy, girl, or a mystery?"
Girl.

"How old are you?"
Sixteen.

"Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?"
I've been roleplaying since I was nine, but I am definitely new to here.

"Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?"
I prefer a single partner. I like hogging them. *Greedy*

"Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?"
I've never done either.... but I think I'd like the cherry blossoms more.

"SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?"
It's not really a song, more of a tune. Urbanstep - Kingsize. It's a song I bounce too when showering (not that I am showering or anything right now).

Welcome to the site Yinvets. Don't worry about looking like a fool, people don't generally judge here.
And you've never run through a grassy meadow? Do you live in the inner city or something?
We should make a country life RP so that you can experience the countryside! :)

Hallo Javen! :D Welcome to the site!

*takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Yinvets, I like your name, it sounds so viking-esk. <3 You enjoy yourself and it is wonderful to meet you ^_^

Welcome to the site Yinvets. Don't worry about looking like a fool, people don't generally judge here.
And you've never run through a grassy meadow? Do you live in the inner city or something?
We should make a country life RP so that you can experience the countryside! :)
Nah, I've actually lived a little of in every kind of place. When I was in the country though - I'd run through a grassy meadow on horseback instead of using my own feet ;) Still, a country rp is always welcome.

Welcome Welcome Javen ^.^
Hope you'll like roleplaying here on Iwaku

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.