LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Anime, Magical, Action, Etc
Yo hooo people!

How are you all doing? I was on the lookout for some RP and found this site, though I went through many but in the end.. this one was the most interesting.

Anyhow. I am a fun, active and obviously a social person, otherwise I wouldn't have joined the site.. (duh.. xD)

Minna-san, yoroshiku onegaishimasu~gozaimasuru!

By the way. If there is anything I should know, please do tell. And also. where does one go when he has an RP he wants to start? I have one great idea that I would like to become an RP here.

Welcome Akashi! I'm doing well, but getting ready to call it a night. Must pull self away from internets so I can read for a bit before I'm too tired lol x.X

I'm fairly new here myself, so I don't have any answers for your question but I am sure someone more knowledgeable will come along to say hi and answer it!

Hey there Akashi!

Welcome to Iwaku and I hope you have a wonderful time~

A great place to start is the Jump in section to shake the dust off your bones if you have any ;)
Other than that, there are a lot of different sections that are dedicated to various types of RP.

You may want to take a gander at the rules and site workings too, just to be informed!

XOXOX,
Esthalia

Hallo Akashi! 8D Welcome to the site! Take the time to read the Roleplay 101 thingie. It gives lots of instructions.

Thank you for the warm welcome, guys. And I sure will read the rules so I can get started here. I kinda already have though xD

Status
Not open for further replies.