Hello people of this site

T

-the rookie

Original poster
Hello! I'm The Rookie! But feel free to call me Rookie or Rook. Either one is perfectly acceptable with me ^-^ I'm a female who is currently starting my Freshman year, so school cuts down on my time on the computer of course.

I have role-played before, so I'm not new to it at all. So, I guess I'm looking for role-plays? Even though I'm not quite used to this site yet xP
I like to role-play crossover things mostly where you can be whoever, or whatever, you choose. I find it rather fun to do as it gives you a wide variety of characters to choose from, and the plot can basically swing everywhere.
I also like to role-play Naruto, Fairy Tail, Zombie Apocalypse, Slender, Halo, Red vs Blue, RWBY, Ghost Recon Future Soldier, animal role-plays, original characters, song based, and probably a ton of other things I can't remember at the moment.
I also like chocolate chip cookies, and brownies. Not cake though, because the cake is a lie.
Anyways! I look forward to being a part of this community and hope to make a lot of friends!

OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU. :D

-ahem- Welcome to the site! I am Mittens, Iwaku's friendly kitten! :D It's a pleasure to meet you and see you've decided to join our lovely little community! ^^ If you ever have any questions, feel free to PM me! ^^ You'll find Iwaku is a wonderful place to RP and has TONS of active members to RP with! :D

Also, if you ever have an idea for a Naruto RP, PM me! I've been looking forever for someone to like Naruto like me T^T Also, yes, screw cakes!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here and I would love to roleplay with you in the future. :) I roleplayed Slender once, by the way, and have only met one person who did. So maybe we can do one one day as well. ^.^

I would love to roleplay with both of you any time! I can barely find anyone who does Naruto or Slender roleplays, so whenever you're in the mood for one PM me and we can start one. Or two. OR maybe three? Seriously. Any amount of them.
Oh, and I love you too Mittens xP

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
I would love to roleplay with both of you any time! I can barely find anyone who does Naruto or Slender roleplays, so whenever you're in the mood for one PM me and we can start one. Or two. OR maybe three? Seriously. Any amount of them.
Oh, and I love you too Mittens xP

That would be great! Message me anytime you want to start one or any roleplay! :)​

-le gasp- Screw cake? The cake is a lie?! Rookie, Mittens, the two of you make this poor old man sad! If the cake is a screwed over lie, then what did I have on my birthday?! o_o

Welcome to Iwaku. we look forward to having you be apart of the community.

Hello and welcome to Iwaku. I hope you find all of the roleplays your heart could ever want here!