Hello People of The Interweb

J

Janessa

Original poster
WELP! i am somewhat new to role playing i mean i have role played for two years but not like this i role played on face book~ but if got annoying cause failbook deleted my account for no reason :I but i look forward to playing on here~!! ^ ^;

Welcome :D I'm new here as well, but I've found the community to be wonderful and friendly, and the roleplays amazingly creative ^^! I'm sure you'll greatly enjoy your time here :3

Welcome to Iwaku, Janessa. Our Rps are WAY better than face book rps.

Glad you decided to join the site : )

If you haven't already, filling out your roleplayers resume is a good place to start. If you have any questions, or need help finding a game or whatever, feel free to send me a message.

HEY HEY HEY WELLCOME :D ive been here for a few days and im enjoying this site, i hope you do two!

Ello there. Hope to see you around.

To get you started, here are some links that will help you on your way:

Roleplay talk
-- This will help you find which upcoming role play is looking for Characters, while also plotting said RP.
Jump in Roleplays-- Seem to me the easiest to get yourself back on track with Roleplaying. No need to sign up for an app.

But if you don't want to start Roleplaying right away, and isntead wish to get accustomed to the community:
The General Chatting area-- has a lot of fun games and threads to make you giggle snort.

If you have a creepy costume you want to share for the thrill of the season, then the Creepy Halloween Costume thread is perfect for you!

If all else fails... then feel free to come to the Iwaku Chatbox. : 3 We'll help get you on your road while you wait for thread responses, or get bored with browsing.

Everyone is so helpful I have nothing to help with... T___T

Welcome to Iwaku! XD Roleplaying on facebook is okay when you have good partners, but it's SO much nicer getting to do it on a site dedicated to it! :D Lot more organized!

People RP on Facebook? I have learned something new today.

Anyway, hi Janessa! Welcome to Iwaku. I'm Ozzie. I'm sure you'll find plenty of great RPs without having to worry about account deletion.

Yes, yes they do. I do RP on Facebook all the time, mostly cuz I can. :D

Welcome to the forum, Miss Jane. I'm Rory one of many aliases the Admins of Iwaku. We hope you enjoy your time with us. :D