3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Evening to Early Morning - EST
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I love everything, but right now want Sci-Fi and/or Horror.
I'm new here, but not to RP's. I would like to say hi and that's about all. I hope to have fun and get to know some people on here.

Welcome aboard strawberry. Glad to have you on the team.

There are plenty of spots to help out, mainly the mentor link which i dont have on me (sorry)

Check out the cbox for live chats with people. In general explore and have fun XD

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku, Strawberry.
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
You will know us.... soon. :D

Since you're new to us and all of that, I will bestow links of ultimate knowledge to you. Hopefully they help you find your way around a bit!

This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you have any questions in need of answering, please feel free to ask.
If not, have fun looking around the site and meeting new friends.
The cool cats are hanging out in the Chatbox, most of the time.

Hello Ichigo! >:3 welcome to teh community!

Oh dear god diana has found new pray! Run strawberry ill hold her off as long as i can!

*blocks diana*

Hello there, Ichigo! Welcome to the site! You have found the right place to have fun.

I • chi • go! Yeah I like that word. XD Welcome to Iwaku! There is lots of roleplaying here. Stick around and you'll get to know people, the crazy :)