Status
Not open for further replies.

Radio Jelly

Galactic Gadabout
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Hey guys!

I'm new here at iwaku but not particularly new to forum role playing: I've intermittenly drifted between RP sites over the last five years, and enjoy medium sized group role plays best, although I've done 1x1 RPs before.

You can refer to me any which way you like, but I am an eighteen year old male which (as I'm currently without an account picture or much public information) I figured might be worth mentioning.

I like all sorts of role plays, and will join anything I feel has potential to be an awesome story, so expect to see me on the board soon. Otherwise, there isn't much else I can think of worth mentioning.

Thanks for having me and I hope to see you all around :D

Hey Jelly!

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you decide to stick around here, we have a lot of things going on! Take your time and poke around and feel free to ask questions!

:D

Welcome to the site, Radio Jelly! I'm sure you'll find a roleplay to your tastes and make many roleplays and friends during your stay in our cosy corner of the internet. Have a great time, and if you have any questions, make sure to ask someone, as we're a very friendly bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.