1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello Peeps!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kerberos, May 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello good people of Iwaku!

I'm new to the site, but not to role playing. I love role playing. I keep myself mostly to one x one role play, because of my time zone. But i love to chat with people whomever they may be so, if you like send me a message and we can have a chat ^^)
    (Just for the record I will use these two emoticons ^^) and xD quite often, sorry if it bothers you xD )

I love fantasy, romance, drama role play. If the role play got a dragon in it, then I will love the role play unconditionally xD (I am truly amazed by dragons!)

Other than that, have a lovely day! ^^)

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  2. Welcome aboard, Kerberos! Take a cookie.

3. Thank you! :3

4. *Devours delicious cookie* Thanks ;3

5. Welcome to Iwaku~!

6. Welcome to Iwaku, Kerberos! Excited to see you around! I'm a big fan of dragons too :P

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  7. Thank you! ^^)

*bows* It's my pleasure! Dragon are indeed awesome! x)

8. *steals the demon dog* :3

9. :D *feeds it the souls of the damned* such a good puppy!

10. *devours the souls of the damned, wagging tail happy, licking your face* ;3

11. It's official. You're my pup! :D *guards from sneaky folk*

12. *Wags happily and barks, throwing random fire balls all over the place* Awesome! :3

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.