Hello Peeps x3

K

Kria

Original poster
Hello everyone I'm new here. Big Rp fan and Hope to have a lot of fun here as well as make new friends. <3

Welcome to the site, Kira. I'm October Knight, known until the end of the month as Pumpkin Lord (Confusing Halloween tradition here > <) Glad you decided to join our community and hope to see you in the games soon : )

If you haven't already, a good place to start is by filling your Role players Resume. It is a great way to let other players know about your RP preferences, likes and dislikes and such.

Hi there Kria! :D Welcome to the site! There are plenty of friends to be had!

I've already filled the resume and can't wait to get started just point me to the Rps and I'll get to posting! Happy Halloween x3!!

Good job on filling out the resume, that's definitely a step in the right direction to help us get to know you!
Hello, ny the way, I'm Kitti (dressed up for Halloween as Nissa Revane!).
The roleplays that are hoping for new members are in the Roleplay OOC & Signup section.
If you have any questions, please do ask.
Happy playing~

Hola. I'm Rory or Leo...Or that one person with all the multiple personas.... Anywoo, I am one of the admins of the forum. If you have any comments or concerns that's why I am here.

Don't mind that we're all dressed up for Halloween. I'm Vay, make yourself at home and if you need help.. scream, scream for your life.

When I saw this thread title, I blinked.
Was like:
Why are there three peeps? Since when did someone cut the peep in thirds? How are the peeps appearing thrice times?
And then.
I understood the smiley.

WELCOME.<3

Hey Kria, I'm Ozzie. Welcome aboard!