Hello! Painfully new here

S

signed Kiss

Original poster
Hi, hello, my name is Ezra, and I'm painfully new on this forum. It's been a few years since I've even done anything on a forum, let alone roleplay, but I'm hoping to change that starting today (or at least very soon!)

This may get awkward, and rambly, but that's mostly because I've never really been good at the whole "Hi, I'm new!" thing. My name is Ezra and I've been roleplaying off and on since 2000 (Edit note; in attempting to math my brain decided to put down the first number I worked with rather than the solution. Morale of the story - Get some sleep, folks), if you can believe it. I also would like to say I'm something of a decent writer, having also dabbled in writing fanfiction as well as original works ranging from poetry to short stories. I gave ghostwriting a good ol' college try for about two years before realizing that there's just something more fulfilling about working on your own creative works. I had been talking to a friend of mine about wanting to get back into roleplaying and they immediately linked me to this forum and told me that I would most definitely have a blast so here I am!

Now, as I've sat here clicking my fingernails together trying to figure out what else to put here I guess I'm done...? I hope to enjoy getting to write with you all soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll like it here, so I'm glad you joined! Iwaku's a very fun community with plenty of activities to do and opportunities to show off your work, if you like that kind of thing. And, of course, the roleplaying. I do hope you stick around awhile!

Take your time to get to know the site, and enjoy this delicious welcoming cookie :cookie:. Have fun!

• Thank You
Reactions: signed Kiss
Welcome Ezra!​

• Thank You
@Dipper
Thank you very much! I'm slowly getting back into the hang of maneuvering around a forum. And I appreciate the cookie! I just realized I haven't eaten yet today, hehehe...

@Mittens83
Thanks for the welcome! Absolutely adore your profile picture~ <3

Welcome to no man's land.

• Thank You
I didn't find that intro awkward orrambly. In fact, I thought it was a very solid introduction. Welcome to Iwaku! I quite like the style of your avatar-- do you know who the artist is? (Reverse search proved unsuccessful). Otherwise, if there is anything I can do to help you out or if you just want to chat, toss me a message. Cheers!

• Love
Welcome to Iwaku Ezra!

Your intro wasn't awkward nor rambly ^-^ ! If you ever feel like chatting or starting a rp, just shoot me a message :D

• Thank You
Welcome!!! If you need any help, the admins would be sure to assist you in anything that needs their attention. Anyways, have fun! And message me anytime if you'd like to roleplay or what not! (^ν^)

• Thank You
@Ringmaster & @Crow
Many thank! And sometimes, biting is a good thing.

@Rook
Thank you very much! That actually makes me feel a little better and slightly less anxious. Also, I've actually been trying to find the artist for a few days now. I happened to stumble upon the picture on Pinterest and fell immediately in love with it. The moment I find out who the artist is I'll probably make a signature just to throw it in there.

@Moppsi
Thank you~ I'll probably hide in your inbox cowering in fear for a while. honestly.

@kai☆彡
Thanks~ and also I appreciate your profile picture. It speaks to me on a deep, emotional level.