1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello out there!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Boo-to-you, Mar 25, 2013.

1. I am Boo-to-you, or what ever variation you can think of, and then I'll probably respond to anything you decide to call me. I identify as a girl, but most of my friends are guys so I end up being one of the guys many times. As of this posting date, I am 17 and am eagerly awaiting my birthday in August.
    I love to roleplay, and my most recent attempts on new sites have gone down the drain. I would play with Twitter-hikari in person, D&D and the like, but she's gone off to get married, leaving me alone :P. I find that waiting for a Group RP sometimes gets tedious and aggravating when the other players don't post as fast as I do One on One are fun, because there is less waiting on people.
    Um, Harlem Shake, is a def fave over Gangnam Style, cuz I am a spaz when I dance and that's kinda what Harlem Shake is. Oh and the song that's bugging me right now is Make a Man Out of You from Mulan.

2. Boo to you, too!

Oh, that's your name : )

I'm October, local mod, ex knight and addicted rper.

Hope you enjoy your time here and find lots of awesome rps to join.

3. I have had many people run away to make married and get babies and do jobs and never seen them again! ;_;

Welcome to the site, Booboo!